A personalised URL for your conference website is just the start. We create beautiful original website designs (supporting your creative theme and marketing strategy) using an advanced database-driven backend system that supports fast updating, built-in Search-Engine Optimisation, social media integration and endless possibilities for customised features. Our goal is to create a site where your delegates can find information easily and will return to frequently – the marketing and information hub of your conference. Your dedicated Project Manager will manage your conference website and ensure your site remains up to date.
Scatterlings integrates event management with state of the art email technology, allowing you to:
- Decrease event costs by saving on postage and printing
- Customise email templates
- Schedule dates and times to send automated invitations, “save-the-date” reminders, confirmations and post-event “thank you’s”
- Secure a greater response rate by sending reminder emails that can repeat to undecided invitees
- Personalise communication with over 40 mail-merge fields, such as name, company, and event related fields to increase relevance to recipients
- Pre-populate contact data in the registration form by placing “smart” links in your email campaigns
- Track email open rates and undeliverable rates, plus “bounced back” emails will not clog your inbox
- Test message effectiveness by sending different emails to targeted groups; modify content and email “from” name to elicit the highest open rate
- Encourage invitees to forward the invitation along to colleagues via our “Tell-a-Friend” option
- Comply with the Consumer Protection Act regarding SPAM by providing a one-click opt-out option
We are equipped to create and manage a social media campaign (using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.) and fully integrate these platforms into your web and email marketing solution. Share updates and announcements from your site using social media and build a significant online presence to promote your event and stay in touch with your target audience.